All the World’s a Stage
Saturday 14 July 2018 – get it in your diaries now! Knockholt will come alive to the sounds of players, artistes, jesters, actors, mime artists … OK, maybe not the sounds of the last one … and we will be celebrating CARNIVAL!
We’ll start with a parade through the village at 12 noon, leading to a festival on the recreation ground – and a party atmosphere around the village!
Now’s the time to get involved and to make sure you know how to plan your day, including how to get to the village well before the roads are closed for the parade.
It’s going to be an amazing day, and we want you to be there! We are still taking bookings for our parade, filling up the field with stalls, and (most importantly!) looking for volunteers to help out. Get in contact today!
Our carnival is only possible due to everyone getting involved – organising floats, running stalls, directing cars, decorating houses and (of course!) collecting money. We hope that you will be able to participate as well:
- Enter our parade! Download our Booking Form today.
- Sign up to run a stall on the carnival field.
- Start to plan how you’re going to decorate your house.
- Volunteer! Email email@example.com to see what you can do!
- The parade route is available here – choose your spot!
- We have published a list of our main events – make sure you don’t miss them!
- Look out for houses decorated throughout the village!
Make sure you know which roads are going to be closed and when before setting out.
Things to note
Entry to the carnival field is £1 per adult; children go free. All entry costs go to charity.
Only alcohol purchased on the carnival ground is permitted to be consumed on the carnival ground.
Please contact Carole Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information.