Our fabulous carnival will be taking place on Saturday 9 July, with a parade through the village starting at 12 noon, leading to a festival on the recreation ground! Now’s the time to get involved and to make sure you know how to plan your day, including how to get to the village well before the roads are closed for the parade.
- The parade route is available here – choose your spot!
- We have published a list of our main events – make sure you don’t miss them!
- Look out for houses decorated throughout the village!
Make sure you know which roads are going to be closed and when before setting out.
Things to note
Entry to the carnival field is £1 per adult; children go free.
Please note that no dogs will be allowed onto the carnival ground.
Only alcohol purchased on the carnival ground is permitted to be consumed on the carnival ground.
Our carnival is only possible due to everyone getting involved – organising floats, running stalls, directing cars, decorating houses and (of course!) collecting money. We hope that you will be able to participate as well:
- Organising floats – our parade route is suitable for participants of all ages
- Running stalls – a great opportunity to fundraise and meet people
- Decorating houses – a tradition that makes the village look amazing
- Volunteering – helping in the car park, on the gates, or as a traffic marshall
Please contact Carole Moody at email@example.com if you want more information.