A very warm welcome to the website of Knockholt Carnival Charities Committee.
We hold a carnival every two years, in the village of Knockholt in Kent. We parade floats through the village, dress houses, fly bunting, and settle on the village green for a fête. We raise money for charity and have a great time doing it!
- The beer festival is now an established even in our village calendar – the fourth festival will take place on 23 September!
- Knockstock 2017 was a huge success – photos and reports coming soon!
- At our AGM we presented charities with cheques for over £7,500, decided on our new charities and announced the theme for Carnival 2018!
- We are now taking entries for the parade at Carnival 2018 – get in touch for more information.
- If you have any pictures or memories of events in the village, please let us know – we are always looking out for new content for the website.