The second Great Knockholt Bake Off was another huge success, with bakers competing across five categories to find the best amateur bakers in Knockholt and surrounding villages:
- Children’s competition: six decorated cupcakes.
- Signature dish: a citrus drizzle cake.
- Technical challenge: six identical small sausage rolls.
- Free from something: a cake suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Show stopper: an amazing cake with the theme of Knockholt Carnival.
The entries were amazing and we had a great time!